The Original Root Cup helps to propagate plant cuttings and has these unique features:
- protects a cutting’s roots from light, which helps roots grow.
- holds the cutting’s leaves above the water to prevent rotting.
- the shape of the lid captures water so cuttings need little attention.
- the slotted flexible lid easily opens to remove cuttings
- the rootcup can be cleaned in a dishwasher or in boiling water to sterilize and reuse.
The Original Rootcup is 44mm diameter and 42mm high and is best suited for growing herbs and small cuttings.
A great gift for a gardener or keen cook who loves to grow their own herbs!