The Root Cup is an original design that helps to propagate plant cuttings.
It has these unique features:
- protects a cutting’s roots from light, which helps roots grow.
- holds the cutting’s leaves above the water to prevent rotting.
- the shape of the lid captures water so cuttings need little attention.
- the slotted flexible lid easily opens to remove cuttings
- rootcup can be cleaned in a dishwasher or in boiling water to sterilize and reuse.
Grow anything from cuttings, bulbs, succulents and herbs.
The Large Root Cup is 94mm diameter and 84mm high
Anyone that likes gardening or growing their own herbs would love one of these because of their unique design and aesthetic appeal.